Thursday, October 19, 2017

Pocket Calendar by Samantha


Hello! Samantha here to share a mini calendar project that also makes a great gift. 



For this project you'll need some plastic badge holders (you can find these in any office store or office department of a big box store), card stock, 2018 Mini Calendar Decorative stickers, Black Jute, and an assortment of other SRM stickers to decorate your calendar pages (I used A Year of Memories 2018Stickers By the Dozen ValentineLive Life Calendar YearStickers by the Dozen PatrioticExpress Yourself SchoolWe've Got Your Sticker TreatsSticker Sentiments Shine Your Light, and We've Got Your Borders Christmas).

If you're give this as a gift and want to create a matching gift bag you'll also need a cotton bag with gold dots and Fancy Sticker Sentiments Birthday.


I make one of these every year to keep in my purse (they also make a great desk calendar). The best part is they can look completely different every time you make them. Choose any card stock or patterned paper that you like for your pages, and choose coordinating stickers. 


This year I chose to use kraft paper that had gold or white printing on it. I stuck to only black stickers this year for my calendars and accent stickers, because I like the simple elegant look of black on kraft. 


I tied all of the pages together with coordinating jute. Again, I used black, but depending on the card stock or patterned paper you use, you can pick any of SRM's beautiful jute colors. 


These make an awesome (and inexpensive) gift. If you want to dress it up a bit for gifting, it will fit perfectly in a cotton bag

No comments: