Monday, January 1, 2018

Hello 2018 by Shantaie


Shantaie with you today to help ring in the New Year!


I'm that person. The one that inevitably forgot to send at least one person a Christmas card, or that received a few cards from friends and family but never got around to sending one to them. I find sending a New Year's card to be a great way to stay in touch when Christmas slipped past me! 
I also love making New Year's cards because they give me the opportunity to send a year full of wishes while using as much sparkle as my heart desires! 

This card uses this cut from the Silhouette store, and was used as a shaker design filled with sequins and shimmer confetti. I added a star border from take 2 stickers by the dozen graduation ( I love using stickers in more than one way!) and the sentiment from express yourself new years was added to a white strip of cardstock and popped up with foam tape. 


This card will fit in a business size envelope and is surprisingly quick to put together making multiples a snap!
Happy 2018 to you!

No comments: