Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Easter Mason Jar Centerpiece by Jenn


Hello, Jenn back again! This time with an Easter centerpiece/gift idea using everyones favorite (well at least mine)...mason jars! These are quick cute centerpieces that can be made in next to no time with just a few SRM sticker essentials.




To start I am using a quart sized mason jar, I filled mine with Easter grass, jelly beans, and a chocolate bunny. Now comes the fun part...I chose to decorate with a scrap of fabric to cover the lid, and a sweet bow out of jute twine. Using a few Easter stickers I decorated the outside of the jar. I also though it would not only make a cute centerpiece but also a gift to give, so I created a tag using SRM stickers and markers.




I hope you enjoy this sweet festive idea may it bring a little joy to your Easter table. Till next time stay creative and keep sharing your fantastic ideas over on social media using #srmstickers #srmpress. Follow me on Instagram @creativegurl85 for more creative ideas

SRM products used:
SaveSave

No comments: