Thursday, March 15, 2018

Spring Cards by Angie


Hello SRM friends and fans! Angie here today to share some spring card inspiration. I love using SRM's bags as envelopes and decorating them too!




One of my favorite stamp sets from SRM is the Just Believe set. I used the stamps from that set on both of my cards.  It is a religious themed stamp set but by looking at my cards, you would never know that. That is one reason why I love SRM's stamp sets--they are so versatile. 

I also used the XXX stamp from the BIG Love stamp set to give my cards a stitched look. The XXX stamp is one long strip but I cut mine down so I could have just three stamps. 



I stamped and fussy cut both butterflies, one of the flowers and the leaf stem. I also stamped one of the other flowers on the pink tag. 

To color the butterflies on the thank you card, I used the watercolor pencils. Just simply add your color and then spread it around using a water brush. 



I used SRM's awesome labels by the dozen on both cards. Those labels have so many uses. They can be used on cards, scrapbook layouts, tubes or even for labeling stuff in your kitchen!! SRM also has many colors of jute twine. I used light pink jute on both cards. 





As you can see, I also used two awesome bags from SRM as cute 'envelopes' for my cards. Have you checked out the selection of bags? Go ahead and have a look. I used the embossed chevron glassine bag and the lime green stripe bag.


I hope you enjoy the ways that I incorporated spring on my everyday type of cards.

Thanks for stopping by the SRM blog!!


Other products used:


No comments: